Guests

We have 24 guests online
EestiEnglish

Pootsman PT OÜ
Jõgevamaa Pala vald
Kadrina küla
pootsman(ät)pootsman.ee

+372 52 86 481



Kadrina mansion PDF Print E-mail

Kadrina mansion ( Hohensee, Catharinenhof) was created in 1791, when it was isolated from Ranna mansion. Its first owner were von Adlerpflug's. Later on the mansion was owned  by von Pahlen's, von Brasch, von Ewerside's and also by von Roth's. Last owners before 1919 year disposal was Alexander von Styrk. The building itself was built by the orders of Екатерина II.

We also can offer guide services. Lets go and look at the 1000 year old oak tree, Alatskivi Castle, the red spring and the oak of fidelity. Also near to our location: Bedplace of Kalevipoeg, Onion restaurant, red rocks of Kallaste and Karakatetsid - the famous self made fishing vehicles.

Pilt pärit www.tartumaamuuseum.ee